Pages

Thursday 29 November 2018

What it will look like in 100 years in the future

We have been doing what it will look like in 100 years back  in the future here is my writing.


In the future

If I was in the future I  would have a flying school bus and a hover board and a hand computer and 3D tvs all over the school.  A flying car all over the place and I would have a robot butler and he would always give me a floating board to school and when we have a movie at school my teacher Mrss sam dose all the clean all the rubbish on the floor. And we have no homework. And I don't have to catch the bus cuz I have my hoverboard to fly home. My next teacher is Miss Bumblecrab and we all laugh out loud as we all get tiger detention and it is quite sour. But it is fine and my next class Is the ocean is the best and it is so cool we get to pat and play with them and we are not aloud to go to the flying Sharks cage, Otherwise we will die but I am going to forget it I am playing with the flying Dolphins.  And they are fine I get to play the flying balls with them I am done all my class’s and it is time to go home and it is time to call my hoverboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment