Pages

Wednesday 17 February 2021

Butterfly

Hi my name is cruz and im a year 6.I and my classmates have been working around the monarch butterfly species. So we have made some acrostic poems. Here is my work!

 Caterpillar is soon flying away in the big white clouds.
Always eating many green leaves.

The caterpillar has 3 different colours in different places.

The colour of the caterpillar is black yellow and white.

Entertaining with its wiggle dance moves.

Rejected from the butterfly club until it becomes a butterfly.

Pooped on Te Maramas Jacket.

Entertaining to watch.

Lovely fantastic colours all over its body.

Larva when it was a baby.

All over the swan plant.

Really smells like leaves and dirt.

Smells like a swan plant from out in the wild.



2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Cruz
    Your acrostic poem is great, you are clever with your language choices.
    We need to work out how to get it looking better on the page ...
    Ka kite Miss Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Cruz its me ruby cool poem I really like it I like how you explained how it smelled and where it was. Tip for next time make it less wordy
    oh and have a good day

    ReplyDelete