Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

Animal town

This week we have used another picture as motivation for our writing. We had a story starter and then
we had to carry on the story.
What I like about my writing is the characters.
I need to improve on my spelling.


Here is my writing about Animal Town.

Whoo! Animal Town yay!!  Hi my name is Foxy and I live in Canada. Look at my hotel room and my friends are coming over they are Piata, and Sienna B . We can't wait. There’s going to be a sheriff's office. It's time for move we can not wait. "Grab some water,” said Piata. In the morning we can feed the duck’s. Yay time to get up. It’s morning time to get up and get dressed. "Look at the sherrif’s offices," said Foxy. "Look at Paige the bird sing," said Foxy. "Cool," said Piata. Come on I want to see the ducks. I can't wait any more longer. I just want to feed the little ducks. Wow that was a crazy day, let's go back to the hotel and get some lunch. "Mac and cheese yay!" Said all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment